Test Bank for Abnormal Psychology A Scientist Practitioner Approach 4th Edition by Beidel
Abnormal Psychology A Scientist Practitioner Approach 4th Edition by Beidel Test BankDownload sample
- Reviews (0)
This is completed downloadable of Test Bank For Abnormal Psychology A Scientist Practitioner Approach 4th Edition by Deborah C. Beidel, Cynthia M. Bulik, Melinda A. Stanley
Instant download by Test Bank For Abnormal Psychology A Scientist Practitioner Approach 4th Edition by Deborah C. Beidel, Cynthia M. Bulik, Melinda A. Stanley after payment
Abnormal Psychology: A Scientist–Practitioner Approach portrays the human face of various psychological conditions, helping students to understand that abnormal behavior is complex and subject to many different forces. Authors Deborah Beidel, Cynthia Bulik, and Melinda Stanley — all active researchers, clinicians, and educators — bring abnormal psychology to life via a scientist—practitioner approach that integrates biological data with research from the social and behavioral sciences. The Fourth Edition offers expanded coverage of disorders emphasized in the DSM-5, as well as discussions of contemporary issues that foster student interest.
Available to package with Abnormal Psychology, Fourth Edition, MyPsychLab ® is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. MyPsychLab is ideal for courses requiring robust assessments.
Abnormal Psychology: A Scientist–Practitioner Approach, Fourth Edition is also available via REVEL™, an interactive learning environment that replaces the print textbook, enabling students to read, practice, and study in one continuous experience. REVEL is ideal for courses where student engagement and mobile access are important.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyLab™ & Mastering™ does not come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyLab & Mastering, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
0134667832 / 9780134667836 Abnormal Psychology: A Scientist–Practitioner Approach plus MyPsychLab with eText — Access Card Package, 4/e
Package consists of:
- 013423894X / 9780134238944 Abnormal Psychology: A Scientist—Practitioner Approach, 4/e
- 0205206514 / 9780205206513 MyPsychLab with eText Access Card
Table of Content
1. Abnormal Psychology: Historical and Modern Perspectives
2. Research Methods in Abnormal Psychology
3. Assessment and Diagnosis
4. Anxiety, Trauma- and Stressor-Related Disorders
5. Obsessive-Compulsive and Impulse Control Disorders
6. Somatic Symptom and Dissociative Disorders
7. Bipolar and Depressive Disorders
8. Feeding and Eating Disorders
9. Gender Dysphoria, Sexual Dysfunctions, and Paraphilic Disorders
10. Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders
11. Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders
12. Personality Disorders
13. Neurodevelopmental, Disruptive, Conduct, and Elimination Disorders
14. Aging and Neurocognitive Disorders
15. Abnormal Psychology: Legal and Ethical Issues
Product DetailsISBN-13: 978-0134238944ISBN-10: 013423894X