Solutions Manual for Modern Labor Economics Theory and Public Policy 12th Edition by Ehrenberg Smith
- Reviews (0)
This is completed downloadable of Solutions Manual for Modern Labor Economics Theory and Public Policy 12th Edition by Ronald G. Ehrenberg, Robert S. Smith
Instant download by Solutions Manual for Modern Labor Economics Theory and Public Policy 12th Edition by Ronald G. Ehrenberg, Robert S. Smith after payment
For one-semester courses in labor economics at the undergraduate and graduate levels, this book provides an overview of labor market behavior that emphasizes how theory drives public policy.
Modern Labor Economics: Theory and Public Policy, Twelfth Edition gives students a thorough overview of the modern theory of labor market behavior, and reveals how this theory is used to analyze public policy. Designed for students who may not have extensive backgrounds in economics, the text balances theoretical coverage with examples of practical applications that allow students to see concepts in action.
Experienced educators for nearly four decades, co-authors Ronald Ehrenberg and Robert Smith believe that showing students the social implications of the concepts discussed in the course will enhance their motivation to learn. As such, the text presents numerous examples of policy decisions that have been affected by the ever-shifting labor market.
Table of Contents
2. Overview of the Labor Market
3. The Demand for Labor
4. Labor Demand Elasticities
5. Frictions in the Labor Market
6. Supply of Labor to the Economy: The Decision to Work
7. Labor Supply: Household Production, the Family, and the Life Cycle
8. Compensating Wage Differentials and Labor Markets
9. Investments in Human Capital: Education and Training
10. Worker Mobility: Migration, Immigration, and Turnover
11. Pay and Productivity: Wage Determination Within the Firm
12. Gender, Race, and Ethnicity in the Labor Market
13. Unions and the Labor Market
15. Inequality in Earnings
16. The Labor-Market Effects of International Trade and Production Sharing